Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Best Perennial Flowers for Spring Gardens


By sgbrown
Daffodils in Spring


I love flowers, the more the better! When we moved out to the country I had all the room I needed to plant all the flowers I wanted and I went crazy! I created more flowerbeds than I could keep up with. I knew that I wanted to plant mostly perennials so I would not have to re-plant each year. I spent hundreds of dollars planting flowers that I really knew nothing about. After several years of trial and error, and learning a lot, I have found several perennial flowers that are not only hardy, but also very easy to care for. These are what I consider to be the best perennial flowers for spring gardens. They are hardy plants that need little care. Read more ...

You may also enjoy:

  • Iris Flowers - Growing, Facts and HistoryIris flowers come in almost every color of the spectrum and are one of the easiest flowers to grow and maintain. Find some facts and history on the Bearded Iris flower as well as how to plant, grow, and maintain your iris.
  • Beautiful Flowers in My Flower GardenI love nature and it gives us in natural beauty. The following pictures will be of flowers in my flower gardens. Flowers are one of the best gifts nature has given us and I always appreciate their beauty! I hope you enjoy the following gallery of pictures of some of the beautiful flowers in my flower gardens as well as the information I will provide on the flowers.
  • Growing a Miniature Rose Bush OutdoorsMiniature roses are beautiful small roses that can be grown indoors or out. They can be grown outdoors in pots or directly in the ground. Miniature rose bushes make great border plants or just add color to a otherwise dull area of your flower garden. Here are a few tips on how to grow a miniature rose bush outdoors in your flower garden. -
  • My Flower Garden Get A WayEveryone has times that you feel stressed out and up tight. These are the times that you just need to get a way, relax and clear your mind. That when I like to go to my "flower garden get a way".

Make Extra Money Writing on HubPages!
If you enjoy writing and making a little extra money, why not do both here at HubPages? It's fun and it's free! Signup For HubPages.


 Check out his new daffodil throw pillow and many more customizable products at "My Zazzle" Store!



No comments:

Post a Comment