Saturday, March 17, 2012

Growing a Miniature Rose Bush Outdoors


By sgbrown

Pink Miniature Roses

I love roses and one of my favorites would have to be the miniature roses. Mini roses are beautiful small roses that can be grown indoors or out. Hubby gets me a new miniature rose bush for Valentine's day every year.  I told him, why get me cut roses that are just going to die in a week or so.  I would rather have roses that I can replant outside and keep forever!  Miniatures make great border plants or just add color to a otherwise dull area of your flower garden. They come in a wide variety of colors and most are long blooming. Here are a few tips on how to grow a miniature rose bush outdoors in your flower garden.  Read more ...

You May Also Enjoy:
If you enjoy writing and making a little extra money, why not do both at HubPages? It's fun and it's free!  Signup For HubPages here!

No comments:

Post a Comment