Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Flower Garden Get A Way

Relaxing in My Flower Gardens

Everyone has times that you feel stressed out and up tight. Things seem to gang-up on you and you are just not sure what you need to do. These are the times that you just need to get a way, relax and clear your mind. That is when I go out to my flower gardens.

Bee on Purple Cone Flower

Every day I take a little time for myself to de-stress, relax and not think about anything except my flower gardens. As with everyone else I’m sure, there are so many things going on in our lives that we tend to just get stressed out. We need time to ourselves to do what we enjoy. Working or even just watering my flowers helps me relax and gives me time to put things into perspective. I love flowers, the more the better. Luckily, my husband and I live on 40 acres in the country and I am about to have more flower gardens than I can keep watered in the summer. Following is a gallery of the flowers in my flower gardens. Read more ...

You May Also Enjoy:

You can view more of my nature photography at Rockcreek Photography.

I am making extra money writing on HubPages. If you enjoy writing, and making money, read the success storiessuccess stories, sign up and start making money now!



No comments:

Post a Comment